Hello class, this is our first post for the current this semester. This time, you will have to write about yourselves as an auto-biography style. Please include the following topics:
+Birth info (Yours, parents, siblings, extended family)
+Studies
info (elementary/high school/ university, other studies)
+Family Info (important facts, place of
residence, other)
+Hobbies and/or interests (sports, collecting
something)
+Others... (photographs, anecdotes, funny stories, for example)
Number of words: 120 to 130, font: Arial, Calibri, size 11 – 12. Colour: Mostly black or a readable one. You have to make comments on three of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post as well (you have 36 hours to do so).
Hello there, I am Juan, I was born in Valdivia. My parents were born there too in the mid-fifties.
As a southern boy, I really enjoy the rain, the cold and winter. I am a member of a family of 4. Sometimes, I tend to say we were 6 as I like to include my grandmother and my dog. My father was a Mathematics' teacher at the local school. He liked to play chess and dominoes on Sunday evenings with me. My sister and mother are both nurses at the local hospital. They work together since my sister graduated from university. Usually they prepared sopaipillas for us on weekends. Grandmother enjoyed doing word jumble games.
Our dog has a black tail and likes to bark at the shadows, that is why we named him 'shadowy' or 'sombrita'. He is very playful but extremely cautious with strangers.
I studied at University of Valparaiso but finished here in Santiago. I also lived in England where I did a master. Teaching is what I like the most!



Oh teacher! I enjoy the rain too. In fact, I love the south of Chile and I would love live in Puerto Varas after finishing studying. Even though there is still a long way to go to complete my dream.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow was your experience living in England? I want to know more, I really love traveling and learning about customs. People in different places have different ways to live and that's very interesting.
ReplyDeleteIts a very beautiful auto-biography.
ReplyDeleteI´m a southern girl too hahaha.
Where did you live in England ?
I loved his teacher biography is very interesting. Your dog is very adorable and funny as it barks in the shadows. I'd like to know more about his life when he was in England.
ReplyDeleteThe biography is so interesting. I don't like the winter, but I believe the south of Chile is so beautiful. Also when I was a child I lived in Coyhaique
ReplyDeletewhat an incredible England and Valdivia, beautiful places, I really like your photos! How about your experience living in England?
ReplyDeleteWow teacher! very interesting his autobiography.Your dog is very adorable! How long did you live in England?
ReplyDeleteHi teacher! Your autobiography is very insteresting. What did you like the most about England?
ReplyDeleteHow great that he was able to live in England! I personally hate the cold, his dog is very tender.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHello teacher, I imagine that life in England must be very different than in Chile. I have a question, do you have a British accent? Greetings!
Hello teacher very interesting post, has a nice dog, I really like dogs and animals in general, I also like the name is very creative.
ReplyDelete